Cynthia Hall, ND, CA, BSc, BComm
Dr. Cynthia Hall is a Naturopathic Doctor and certified Acupuncturist practicing out of Greenhouse Natural Medicine in Amherst, New Hampshire. She is known for her expertise in reproductive health and bringing authenticity, patient empowerment and a sense of community to her fertility care. Dr. Hall blends up-to-date evidence with traditional medicines to optimize overall wellness. She is passionate about everyone’s reproductive health and supporting all fertility journeys, conventional or otherwise.
Dr. Hall studied at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in British Columbia, Canada, where she interned at multiple clinics focusing their support on lower income, LGBTQ+ and BIPOC families. She is dedicated to bringing quality medical care to her community and recognizes one type of care does not fit every journey.
Prior to naturopathic medical school, Dr. Hall worked in a corporate environment, travelling across Canada and the United States. She has experienced first-hand the difficulties of trying to maintain a well-balanced and stress-reduced lifestyle.
Dr. Hall moved to New Hampshire with her husband and two miniature dachshunds, Sophie and Oscar. In her spare time, she is an amateur gardener, want-to-be long distance runner and Peloton enthusiast. You can find out more about her and her philosophy at MapleFertility.com and @MapleFertility on Instagram.
Common Conditions treated by Cynthia Hall, ND
If you have any other concerns that are not listed above, please reach out to our clinic to determine how we may best support you.
- Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examinations, North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (2022)
- Board Examinations, College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (2022)
- Prescriptive Authority Examinations, College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (2022)
- Birth Doula 5-day Training, DONA International (2022)
- Introduction to Childbirth for Doulas, DONA International (2022)
- Clinical Homeopathy Certification Candidate, Center for Education and Development of Homeopathy USA (2022 – ongoing)
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (2021)
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies (2017)
- Bachelor of Science with Distinction, University of Calgary (2013)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction, University of Calgary (2013)
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- New Hampshire Association of Naturopathic Doctors