Julia Greenspan, ND
Dr. Julia Greenspan is a Lyme Literate Doctor with a majority of her patient population having some form of tick-borne disease. Her focus in this area of medicine stems from living in New England, one of the most infected and infested areas in the country for Lyme disease. She is also well versed in general family practice assisting patients with other acute and chronic diseases. Dr. Greenspan feels the best option is the balance of using conventional medicine, alternative medicine, and energy healing methods for what is best for the patient. Dr. Greenspan’s goal has always been to support patients with compassion and individualized care, listening fully without judgement. Her focus is on an individuals highest health priority.
Dr. Greenspan is an naturopathic doctor for over twelve years and published author of the book “Rising Above Lyme Disease.” She earned her doctorate from the National University of Natural Medicine in 2006. She holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Psychology from Portland State University in Portland, Oregon. Prior to medical school she worked several years in social work with a focus in crisis management in areas of domestic violence, suicide prevention, and working with the homeless population in Portland, Oregon. She served five years on the Naturopathic Board of Examiners for the State of New Hampshire.
She has been listed in the Top Doctor’s Reader’s Poll with New Hampshire Magazine consecutive years in a row. She has been interviewed as an expert on Tick Borne Disease in New England in television (NECN, WMUR), radio, podcasts and in print media (Union Leader and The Cabinet), click here to see interviews. She has been published in the Naturopathic Doctor News and Review (NDNR), and loves public speaking. She is a patient advocate, former tick-borne disease patient, and mother of two.
Energy Healing Education/Certifications
- Microbioenergetics Therapy and Biomagnetic Pair Therapy
- Melchizedek Method Level 1-5/Teacher Certified
- Shamanic Practitioner and Teacher
- Usui Holy Fire Reiki Master
- Magnified Healing Level I/II/III
- IET level I
- Arcturian Healing Method
- Biomagnetic Pair Therapy (Goiz Method)/Microbioenergetics
- Shamanic Healing Arts Practitioner and Teacher
- Completed 2-year Shamanic Teacher Training Program with Sandra Ingerman, M.A.
- Melchizedek Method Teacher Levels 1-5
- Usui Holy Fire Reiki Master
- Magnified Healing Practitioner Certified in Levels 1-3
- Arcturian Healing Method Level 1-7
Dr. Greenspan, in addition to being a licensed naturopathic medical provider, has spent years traveling the world and training with several teachers to evolve an intuitive energy healing practice. This is something which has helped her personally and professionally as well as being a value to patients who wish to look outside the box in their healing journey.
Call the office today at (603) 249-5771 to schedule appointment for Energy Healing. Every appointment is unique to the individual needs. This can be stand alone treatment or in addition to any other medical treatment.
Miriam Mendelsohn, ND
Areas of Focus and Specialty:
- Abnormal Bleeding
- Irregular Menstruation
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Low Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Thyroid Disease
- Fatigue and/or Chronic Pain
- Autoimmune Disease
- Tick Related Disease including Lyme Disease
- IBS and Indigestion
- Memory Loss
- Focus and Attention
- Head Injury